PA CareerLink® works hard to bring job seekers and employers together. We can help your business save time and money by providing access to qualified job seekers and offer assistance for all your business needs. If you have any questions, please contact your nearest PA CareerLink® and ask to speak to a Business Service Representative.
What we offer:
- Expertise in screening and referring of candidates for employment
- Identifying training needs and resources: The PA CareerLink® offers a wide variety of skill and ability assessments. These assessments provide both accurate and valuable information that demonstrates just how well a candidate will fit your position.
- WIOA Staff assisted Recruiting Services
- Labor Market Information
- Job postings, customized employer folder, and access to qualified candidates
- On-Site Recruitments with fax, phone, computer access, and interview rooms.
- Layoff Aversion / Assistance
- Foreign Labor Certification Job Orders
- Incumbent Worker Training
- OJT Tax Credits & Financial Incentives
- Employer Hiring Incentives Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Federal Bonding Program
- Assistance Hiring Vets
- Contact PA CareerLink® and speak to a Veteran’s Representative about hiring a veteran.
- To help with your compliance on Federal Contracts, PA CareerLink® staff will train and assist you with posting your job openings in JobGateway.
- Employers with government contracts of $100,000 or more are required to list their openings with the Federal/State Employment Service (SES). Not only does JobGateway meet this requirement, but also indicates if an applicant is a qualified veteran. For monitoring purposes, referral records are maintained on each job order posted in JobGateway so that you may access them at anytime.