jobseeker PA CAREERLINK help
create an account
- Click "REGISTER" on the front page
- Select the user type that describes you the best
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Click "YES" to receiving benefits/services
- Enter your Social Security Number (confirm SSN) then press CONTINUE
- If you never signed in before, but your SSN is in the system, enter your Participant ID# then COntinue
- Complete the Individual Basic Information then press Save & Continue
- Create your Keystone ID (username) and Password
- Keystone ID must be something no one else is using (ex: tsmith74)
- Passwords cannot use your Keystone ID or any part of your name AND must be at least 8 characters long
reset your password
If you logged in before but forgot your keystone ID or password, click "forgot keystone ID or password" then "jobseeker" and "reset hint questions & answers"
Enter your identifying information, participant ID# and follow the prompts to reset the hint questions.
Then use the new hint questions and answers to reset the password.